Welcome to our online scheduling area
Payment & Appointment Policy: Please note that a full session payment is due at the time of booking. If you are unable to make your appointment, please give me at least 48 hours’ notice by email. You can re-schedule or cancel and receive a refund. If you do not give at least 48 hours’ notice, you will be liable for the full cost of the session. If you have any queries about your appointment please Get In Touch
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the Coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic the therapy sessions at Harley Street and Queen Victoria Street are cancelled until further notice. Please contact me to arrange therapy at alternative locations or online. Thank you.
PLEASE CHOOSE FROM ONE OF OUR SERVICES BELOW:
- Your session can take place in person at one of my offices, or online via Skype/Zoom/Facetime etc.
- In special circumstances, we can arrange for the session to take place at your premises. However, there will be extra charges to cover my travel time and expenses.
- Choose the type of appointment: New Client Session (1hour/2hour/Harley Street/City or Online Session) or Follow-up Session (1hour/2hour/Harley Street/City or Online Session)
- Choose a date and time slot from the Calendar
- Fill in your Information
- Fill in Client Intake Form
- Fill in Parental Consent Form (if applicable)
- Make Payment (all debit/credit cards accepted & Paypal)
- Receive Initial Confirmation Email
- Please note that I licence several therapy premises in Harley Street. If you’re booking to see me in person, your sessions may take place in the same room, or in a different room, depending on your date/time slot.
- After you receive the initial generic email confirmation of your session booking & payment, I will send you a second email with the Harley Street room number available for the date/time slot you booked.