All sessions must be paid for in advance at the time of booking.
All major debit/credit cards are accepted and you can also pay by PayPal.
I do not accept cheques.
In person, I accept cash and all major debit/credit cards if you wish to pay for extra time or for future sessions.
If you cannot make it to an appointment, please give me at least 48 hours’ notice by email. You can re-schedule or cancel and receive a refund. If you do not give at least 48 hours’ notice, you will be liable for the full cost of the session. No-shows will be billed.
I completely understand that delays can happen, however I must honour my appointments with other clients. Your late arrival will require that I end the session at the scheduled time, meaning that your session will unfortunately be shorter.
- The physical and mental well-being of each client is my primary consideration.
- I am not a medical doctor and I recommend that you seek medical and/or professional help when appropriate. Hypnotherapy is not intended as a substitute for routine or urgent medical evaluation, treatment or consultation. Individuals with URGENT MEDICAL PROBLEMS are requested to seek advice from their GP, or from appropriate health care professionals.
- The responsibility lies with the client to ensure they are medically fit and well with regards to Hypnotherapy, NLP & Coaching therapies; if in doubt, please check with your GP.
- I provide equal care to all clients, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, physical ability or attributes, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression.
- I respect the client’s needs, rights and desires at all times.
- I carry out all work in an professional, expedient and efficient manner to achieve the best possible outcome in the shortest time.
- I will not treat clients who are under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs when they come to see me.
- I only treat children and teens who are interested in hypnosis and who want to find out if it may work for them. I will not treat children or teens who appear to be coming to hypnotherapy because an authority figure (typically Mum or Dad) believes it is the right thing to do. Hypnotherapy works exceptionally well when clients feel that they are in control of the process. The opposite is equally true.
- An adult caregiver (typically Mum or Dad) must fill out the Parental Consent Form prior to the hypnotherapy session, at the time of booking.
- I maintain the confidentiality of all knowledge and information concerning my clients.
- I will not tell anyone that you are my client. If we meet on the streets or in any social situation, I will not acknowledge you, unless you acknowledge me first.
- You can talk about sensitive, private issues not easily shared with friends, family, or even your doctor, with guaranteed confidentiality.
- I may disclose information ONLY when required by law.
- If you disclose information which may place any person (including yourself) in real danger of injury or abuse, then I may disclose such information as it may prevent that abuse or injury. This would include drugs or arms smuggling or acts of terrorism.
- Client email addresses/telephone numbers are held solely for the purpose of communicating directly with a client regarding their specific treatment or for my own marketing purposes if the client is in agreement. Email addresses or any other personal information are not passed on to any third party or partner for marketing purposes.
- Please make sure you review my Privacy Notice for further detailed information on how we handle your personal data, compliant with GDPR rules.
By booking our services, you confirm that you have read and agree to my Terms & Conditions, as outlined here:
I understand that my Hypnotherapist, Liviu Tipurita, will use a variety of therapeutic methods to assist me in achieving my aim during the course of our sessions and I agree that I am a willing subject.
I agree that whilst my hypnotherapist will do everything he can to help me, there are no guarantees as to the effectiveness of the treatment and that results achieved with others are not a promise or guarantee of similar results.
I understand that the therapeutic process is a collaboration between myself and my hypnotherapist. As such I authorize the hypnotherapist to use whichever therapeutic methods he deems most suited to my condition. I will cooperate to the best of my ability.
I hereby confirm that I have read, understood and accept Liviu Tipurita’s Privacy Notice in respect of the handling of my personal recorded data as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
I agree that 48-hours’ notice is required for any cancellation or rescheduling of appointments, otherwise the full fee will be charged.
It is my decision to undergo this therapy and I take full responsibility for myself, and I relinquish Liviu Tipurita, the hypnotherapist from any responsibility.
Get In Touch
I am a survivor of childhood abuse. I battled with some very serious issues. I saw Liviu three times and he has helped me enormously. I now feel calm and at peace, able to carry on with my life. Liviu is caring and experienced. I highly recommend him.
I was curious about hypnotherapy, and was struggling with resentment and anger. Liviu was excellent. Very easy to speak to. The best thing to do is to relax completely and trust him. I was very surprised at how effective hypnotherapy is.
Just wanted to drop a note letting you know that I’m doing great… I now give presentations in front of 10-20 people on a fortnightly basis. The terror is gone. I never, EVER believed that I would say this – but I think I now actually enjoy speaking in public… Thank you.
How Effective Is Hypnosis?
Types Of Therapy And Found:
38% Recovery after
72% Recovery after
93% Recovery after