Are you an actor, musician, dancer, or a sportsperson? Do you feel that something is holding you back? Would you like to take control of that negative voice in your head and make it positive?
Would you like to feel more relaxed and empowered? Do you want to perform in ways that express the real reason why you chose to perform in the first place?
Performers often get caught up in what is in their head. If you’re in your head, you’re not doing your job, you’re not in the ‘flow state’, you’re not in the ‘zone’.
Hypnotherapy can make a huge difference to your career.
Performance Hypnosis works directly with the unconscious mind, the part of the mind that controls your automatic actions, emotions and behaviours when you’re performing.
I can help you develop your innate ability to relax and focus in order to attain a mental state in which you are performing 100% in the moment, to your maximum potential.
Using advanced hypnotic, cognitive and NLP techniques, I can help you:
- Break through any limiting beliefs that are a barrier to your success
- Stop negative self-talk
- Intensify your focus, motivation and determination
- Boost your self-discipline
- Recover quickly from errors, mistakes or failures
- Overcome performance/stage fright and anxiety
- Calm audition nerves
- Relax into a creative, resourceful, playful state
- Resolve vocal problems linked to emotional states
- Increase confidence
- Enhance creative flow
- Use efficiently mental imagery
- Focus on success
- Future-rehearse success
- Detach from stress
- Strategise (train/learn more easily, efficiently and comfortably)
- Improve memory (learning lines etc)
- Reinforce self-belief, motivation and positive thinking
- Set realistic goals/deadlines and achieve them
- Weight management & eating issues, addictions, as well as all the other things that hypnotherapy can traditionally help with
- Plus much, much more..
There are three factors that influence your performing ability: your fitness, your technical skills and your mental skills.
Many performers will spend a lot of their time on their fitness and technical skills, often neglecting the mental side, which is the real key to getting them to where they really want to be.
If you want to get the edge over your competitors, or feel you have lost your form and need to get it back – act now! Book an appointment and we’ll start right away to make a huge positive difference to your performance levels.
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY
I can finally be in the moment, fully present on stage. The nagging voice in my head is finally silent. I no longer analyse relentlessly if what I’m doing is truthful or not, I just am, and that is truthful in itself. My acting has improved a thousandfold. The way I approach auditions is radically different. My gratitude to you is beyond measure…
Luke, 31 Actor
I feel a strong and renewed surge of self-confidence, a calm and focus that I haven’t experienced before. It certainly shows in my performance which has dramatically improved!
Kate, 34, Triathlon Athlete
DISCLAIMER: I’m sure you will appreciate that no two clients are the same, and results may vary from client to client. Success will depend on a number of factors, including your motivation and your responsiveness to hypnosis. In common with other reputable hypnotherapists we cannot guarantee success with every single client.